$10,000 Pot O’ Gold Raffle
January 13 @ 8:00 am - May 1 @ 2:00 pm
Now Extended to May 1st!
May Day May Be PAY DAY!
Grand Prize: $10,000
Second Prize: $1,000
Only $20 per ticket
- The raffle drawing shall be held on May 1, 2017, 2pm, at Bishop Canevin High School, 2700 Morange Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15205.
- The grand prize is $10,000 cash and the second prize is $1,000 (if all tickets are sold). Each raffle ticket costs $20.00. More than one person may share in the raffle ticket purchase. The prize will be distributed to the name or names as they appear on the ticket stub.
- In the event that all tickets are not sold, the grand prize and second prize will be reduced based on the amount of tickets sold.
- Participants must be 18 years old.
- All tickets must be received by the drawing date, to be eligible for the drawing.
- Each ticket is a separate and equal chance to win the prize. Any tickets and money received after the drawing has been held will be returned to the purchaser.
- Winner need not be present to win. Winner will be notified by telephone and/or email.
- Winner is responsible for paying all applicable taxes on the winnings.
- Proceeds of the raffle are the benefit of Bishop Canevin High School, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization registered in the State of Pennsylvania.
If you need to order tickets contact:
Katie Macioce, Advancement Manager
412-922-7400 ext. 220
Send in your ticket stubs with payment to:
Bishop Canevin High School
2700 Morange Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Pot O’ Gold Raffle benefits the Bishop Canevin Fund